Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday Already?

Who would have known there are so many decisions to make when it comes time to plan a wedding!  Michael and I are being faced with so many wedding decisions it is insane.  How do you begin to organize your thoughts? Who to book first?  I know it lists most of this in thousands of books but reading it is a little different than executing it!  Regardless of all that needs to be done I am still finding it all exciting and fun.  My mom was in town this past weekend and we found “the dress”!  I am very excited and hope that it turns out in the end as great as I remember it in my head!  Monday there was a nice surprise and Michael’s sister was in town with three of her kids.  We went over to his parents house to join them all for supper and to talk wedding.  Michael’s sister plans weddings at the B&B that they own so she is a great resource!  It was also great to see the kids and hang out for a little while. 
Time is flying by and it is already Wednesday!  I am facing my usual Wednesday drag and having problems getting going… Yesterday was Buster (The Boston Terriers) last puppy appointment and I am so glad to have those over with!  Now he has all the shots he needs and is ready to run with the big dogs.  I never thought I would turn into the crazy dog lady but life is full of surprises.  I have a yours, mine and ours type of situation going on.  I have my original 3, Gabby – my family’s dog that relocated to Texas when my parents went overseas, Honcho – the Jack Russell that I got my last semester of college and Sadie – the English Pointer that showed up starved and mangled at the feedlot and has now been a resident of my house for over a year.  Then Michael has his bull dog Tulip and we got Buster together in October.  Thank goodness that mine stay at my house in the backyard and when we visit Michael’s they can also be trusted to run through the orchard and burn off all that extra energy.  One thing I do know – no more dogs!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there - where are you? Miss reading your entries. And by the way, I think I am following this double. I wanted to post a comment and think I instead re-signed up! Ooops.

    ReplyDelete