Friday, February 24, 2012

Spring Fever!

I’ve got spring fever! It has been beautiful out lately of you can ignore the wind.  Where I live that is nearly impossible.  It has blown everyday this week at least over 30 mph (topped out at high 40s from what I have heard).  That is 4 straight days of crazy wind!  BUT today, it is finally calm.  It is cooler today, only mid 50’s but it is still gorgeous!  It makes me want to go out and do everything and anything outside!  I want to walk the dogs, work on the yard, ride my horse Hooker, work with my horse Dexter, take a nap in the hammock and… you get the idea.  Now all I need to do is find more hours in the day!  I am so happy that it is Friday and with the exception of having to work a half day tomorrow I have a free weekend!  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment