Monday, February 20, 2012

Arabian Adventures

What an amazing adventure I have returned from!  My great trip to the United Arab Emirates did not disappoint!  I can’t wait to share all my stories of what I got to see and do while I was gone.  In the mean time though I believe it is time to rest.  My body is so confused with what time it is. I actually did really well by arriving home about 4 PM yesterday, stayed awake for awhile and fell asleep around 6 PM, little did I know that it would be for the long haul.  I slept until 3 AM today and woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed.  Thank goodness I eventually fell back asleep and slept up until my alarm at 5:30ish.  When I walked into work today I had not felt that rested in ages.  It was fabulous.  I have felt great all day and only as evening draws near am I starting to feel the wear of the trip.  I think tonight I will do a little sewing in preparation for quilt guild tomorrow, eat some macaroni and cheese, read a book and fall asleep on the couch with the Bachelor playing in the background.  Sounds like an amazing night doesn’t it!?  More soon to come on the trip details!

No comments:

Post a Comment